Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting closer!

So on Monday I had another check up and my blood pressure was back up again with a few other signs of toxemia. The doctor didn't want to take any chances so we were admitted to the hospital last night. They gave me some meds to start the process and then started the drip at 4am this morning. Unfortunately we did not make much progress throughout the day today. I am still only about 1 cm dilated. They took me off all the meds for a little while tonight so that I could eat a little bit, take a shower and try to get a little rest. Travis and I even just went for a walk. It made me feel a lot better just getting a good shower and a nice little walk! I also got a chocolate shake from Hub City Diner...YUMMY! :)

They will give me some more meds at 10pm and will start the drip again at 4am tomorrow. They will also be a little more agressive this time, so hopefully we will be a little more successful!

Thank you so much to all of you who have called, texted and stopped by. We really appreciate knowing we have so many loving friends and family. Please continue to keep us in your prayers! We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. hang in there guys... we are all praying for you and thinking about you. have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete