Sunday, September 26, 2010

Catching up

So I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've written. There's not much "spare" time these days to upload pics and update blogs since I've been back at work. Noelle is doing great and just seems to get happier every single day! She was actually on the Similac formula that just got recalled - so that could probably explain her fussiness last week but we have switched since then and she's such a calmer, happier baby!! Poor thing!! Her tummy must have been killing her! So we're glad we have that under control for now. She's still doing pretty well at night - typically she only wakes up once to eat and then goes right back to sleep. She's able to sit up now and hold her head up straight if we prop her up...she's so strong! We are truly enjoying every second of her!

Since my last post, Travis and I went to Houston for his birthday. We were able to go to the Colts vs. Texans game. We had great seats and really enjoyed the game, despite the Colts' loss. It was still a great experience and I'm sure we'll make it an annual event! Thanks Nana and Papa for watching Noelle - she loved spending time with y'all!

We've also been spending lots of time on preparing and planning the Footprints Forever 5K Fun Run/Walk. This is our first major event and we have lots to learn. We hope it all comes together and is a huge success. If you haven't registered yet, please do so soon so you can guarantee the size and availablity of your t-shirt!! You can register through our website at www.maddiesfootprints.org. We only have about 60 people signed up so far and our goal is 200 so please help us out!! And thanks to all of our sponsors - we have over $6,000 in just sponsorship money!! This is HUGE!! Thank you so much for your support!

I've uploaded some new pics of Noelle in the September 2010 folder. Because time is limited, I decided to do monthly folders instead of weekly - sorry. I'll try to upload as often as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment