Saturday, May 23, 2009

Update

We went to the doctor again this past week and my blood pressure is still consistently higher than it should be, but all tests still point to no toxemia! I am still working part-time trying to rest in the afternoons and this week I started taking blood pressure medicine. Hopefully this will help to get it back down closer to normal. I have begun my weekly doctor visits - so it's definitely getting closer! As of now, still no signs of labor and no dilation. Baby Madeline isn't quite ready just yet!

Travis and I are still hanging in there and enjoying every minute we have with Madeline. She has been quite the "wiggle worm!" We not only feel her, but now we can see her moving in my tummy! It's such an awesome experience and we get great joy out of those moments. We are anxiously awaiting her arrival to hold her and see her for the first time, but we know for now that she is safe right where she is!

Please continue all of the prayers for all three of us. They are definitely working!

No comments:

Post a Comment