Thursday, July 1, 2010

5 more days!!

Sorry I haven't given an update in a couple of weeks. So, my blood pressure was pretty high last week, so doc told me no more work and to reduce my stress level as much as possible. So I've been working from home since then, and blood pressure has gone down a little bit, but it's still on the high side. They also estimate that Miss Noelle weighs about 8lbs as of last week, which is on the high side as well. When I went to doc this week, I still hadn't dilated at all. But since my bp is still on the high side and because of her weight, they will induce Tuesday if she hasn't arrived by then. We have our orders to go to the hospital at 8:00 on Monday night to start the process! :) We are just so excited to meet our baby girl! All I want to do is hold her, stare at her and pinch her cheeks! I have a feeling she will be a spoiled baby girl!

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and prayers throughout this pregnancy. We truly appreciate it and will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment