Sunday, July 18, 2010

Noelle is here!

Hey everyone! Well I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've written. Noelle Elizabeth McGrew was born on Tuesday, 7/6/10 at 8:42 am. She weighed 8lbs. 9oz. and was 21.06 inches long - that's right -a big, healthy baby! :) She is an absolute angel and we are so in love with her. So far, she has been a pretty good baby. She usually only gets really loud when she's hungry - but so do I - so I can't say that I blame her! Thanks to all of you for coming by to meet her, for the flowers, delicious meals and extra hands! We couldn't do this without you!

Noelle has been to her first doctor's appointment and all is well. We even took her to church for the first time today and she slept the entire time! She had her first photo shoot yesterday, but was pretty fussy for the majority of the time. But hopefully we managed to get a few good newborn pictures. I'll post those once I get them, but for now I have updated a few in the album. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment